Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you organize yourselves?

Patrick Derlet August 1, 2019

Do you create your own project with the name (Personal)? Or how do you organize yourselves? for example tasks for today?

2 comments

Comment

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2019

Good question @Patrick Derlet !

I have a more "old school" approach for my personal organization. I use SO MUCH tech at work to keep projects organized that I am more effective when I actually write stuff down on paper. 

My morning/evening routine actually slows me down to pull my brain out of the technology and think through stuff on my own.  Currently I am using he Code and Quill Habit System, and I made myself a nice fountain pen to force my handwriting to be more slow and deliberate.

https://www.codeandquill.com/

-Scott

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2019

Like @Scott Theus, I'm also using the writing approach. Each morning I write down my daily tasks, and you can imagine the satisfaction of checking them Done one by one (with a Jira Service Desk black pencil haha).

I also have a personal space in Confluence if my initiatives need tracking, a calendar, and a few pages only for Notes.

I also use sticky notes from time to time, but sometimes I'm just covered with tons of flying heart-shaped papers than work :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events