How can I see completed items from my backlog?

Ted Penner April 16, 2022

How can I see uncategorized issues that have been marked as "done" from my backlog?

This screencast further illustrates this question

https://www.screencast.com/t/Um93nHPAh

2 comments

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

The whole point of a backlog is that you see issues that need some attention.  By definition, it's not ones that are "done". 

Why are you trying to show "done" issues in a display intended to show you only not-done issues?

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2022

Just to add to @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-

You can create a quick filter with the jql status=done.

Regards

Ted Penner April 23, 2022

The "your-work" area shows issues from your backlog that have been completed but does not show current items.

https://youraccount.atlassian.net/jira/your-work

Navigating Jira doesn't always make obvious sense to me, so since there is no live chat support for Atlassian I have made a sub-folder under "Support Issues" for "Jira" to show all the pages on the site that are relevant to my use cases.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 23, 2022

I'm not sure what does not make sense here.

A backlog is a list of things that need doing.  It does not make sense to show things that are done in a list that is for things that are not done.

Your-work has a different purpose - it's showing you stuff directly related to what you've been doing recently.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events