It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

How can I remove closed tickets from the Dashboard feed?

Users should be able to "remove" closed or resolved tickets from the dashboard feed.

1 comment

Hello

A dashboard is set with different gadget, those gagdet can be configured with some JQL filter, so if you don't want to see some issues you need to work with the filter that the dashboard is using

Salam and thank you for  your comment. How can I tell what filters are being used when only gadgets currently using are: Assigned to, Watched and In Progress

Salam @Michelle 

I see, those are "default" gadget. You need to create a filter that will exclude closed issues then saved it.

Add the filter result gadget in your dasboard 

2019-08-21 10_15_12-Window.png

This gadget allow you to choose a filter to display it. 

2019-08-21 10_16_43-Window.png

Hope this helps

Like Michelle likes this

Thank you Mohammad, that was helpful. Now I just need to learn how to create custom filters :) 

Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for :) That is so awesome - I appreciate you taking your time to help me. :) 

Wish you a great day!

I'm glad i helped you it's a pleasure. 

Feel free to accept the anwser to help other member who can have the same question.

Have a great day too.

Like Michelle likes this

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you