Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I remove closed tickets from the Dashboard feed?

Michelle August 19, 2019

Users should be able to "remove" closed or resolved tickets from the dashboard feed.

1 comment

Comment

Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 20, 2019

Hello

A dashboard is set with different gadget, those gagdet can be configured with some JQL filter, so if you don't want to see some issues you need to work with the filter that the dashboard is using

Michelle August 20, 2019

Salam and thank you for  your comment. How can I tell what filters are being used when only gadgets currently using are: Assigned to, Watched and In Progress

Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2019

Salam @Michelle 

I see, those are "default" gadget. You need to create a filter that will exclude closed issues then saved it.

Add the filter result gadget in your dasboard 

2019-08-21 10_15_12-Window.png

This gadget allow you to choose a filter to display it. 

2019-08-21 10_16_43-Window.png

Hope this helps

Like Michelle likes this
Michelle August 21, 2019

Thank you Mohammad, that was helpful. Now I just need to learn how to create custom filters :) 

Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 21, 2019
Michelle August 21, 2019

Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for :) That is so awesome - I appreciate you taking your time to help me. :) 

Wish you a great day!

Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 21, 2019

I'm glad i helped you it's a pleasure. 

Feel free to accept the anwser to help other member who can have the same question.

Have a great day too.

Like Michelle likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events