Hi my name is Tomek, I'm a Product Manager Jira tools

Tomek Lewandowski June 2, 2021

Do you have your favourite test management tools in Jira?
I'm curious if you are using them 100% to their potential?

2 comments

Comment

KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2021

Hello @Tomek Lewandowski ,

We using XRAY --> Xray Test Management 

Another tool is --> Zephyr  

These two are widely used within Jira. 

Thanks,

Anvesh

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2021

@Tomek Lewandowski I have seen the below 2 Test Management solutions being widely used in Jira:

- Zephyr for Jira - Test Management

- Xray Test Management for Jira

Both are good, but what I have heard is that Xray is more suited and have better features for teams that focus more on Automated testing.

Like Tomek Lewandowski likes this
Sergejs Cuhrajs_SmartBear_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 25, 2021

Just to add to @Taranjeet Singh what said, automation is supported by both tools, but it's also about your specific requirements. For Zephyr for Jira (now called Zephyr Squad), there also a particularly strong focus on out-of-the-box integrations with Cucumber/BDD, but it also has rest apis for automation scripts, ci/cd pipeline like Jenkins and Bamboo.

Hope this helps!

Like # people like this
Tomek Lewandowski November 25, 2021

Yes, Thank you very much for your help I am heavily into QA Craft for Jira

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events