GeoData for Jira - visualize your tickets

Peter Borhy June 3, 2021

Hello community, I would like to inform you with pleasure that our application has successfully docked for DC !

Hi everybody,
I would like to introduce you to our GeoData for Jira application, which we are working on and improving. We try to bring a new perspective to the world of Jira in our application.

GeoData for Jira product video

About our application in brief:

When we see our data on the map, we see everything much more clearly. We immediately have an overview of which areas are the busiest, we can easily plan a trip for our employee, our strategic decisions will be incomparably more effective and we can even find geographical connections between the various problems and tasks we are currently dealing with. In addition, thanks to data visualization, we save time and other valuable resources in the company.

Full blogpost here : GeoData for Jira

As a team, we try to improve and advance our application and therefore I would be very happy for any feedback that we receive and we can move our product forward.

We also prepared

GeoData for Jira - demo server where you can test how the application works.

Demo Server

Username: demo-user

Password: demo-user

GeoData recorded webinar

GeoData for Jira on marketplace

Roadmap for the near future:

GeoData for Jira CLOUD - we are prototyping a version for CLOUD in forge and we will bring it to light soon

Integration with GIS map data

thank you very much for your attention.

Peter Borhy

Product Owner - GeoData for Jira

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events