Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Request - Ability to group projects

Sam Wotton October 19, 2018

Having a brief look through the community forums I have seen this mentioned a couple of times but think it would be a great idea to implement. Having the ability to group projects on the "All Categories" page. We currently have categories set to "support", "agile" or "fixed price" we cannot then group these further. Having the ability to group by client would be extremely useful.

We've implemented a slight work around by prefixing the project name with the clients name but having a real solution would be great.

2 comments

Comment

Gundlupet Sreenidhi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2018

Hi @Sam Wotton,

We have implemented an alternative by creating a custom field of type Select list.

In the Custom field, we have created multiple Contexts for the required categories and selected the project accordingly for each context. 

Sam Wotton October 19, 2018

Oh I hadn't thought of this previously - thank you for the suggestion.

Gundlupet Sreenidhi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2018

Happy to help :)

Jonathan Hult October 19, 2018
Sam Wotton October 22, 2018

Thanks for the suggestion! I will look into this as well.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events