Error 401 JIRA Rest Error

Adeyinka Alayo (NG) April 17, 2019

I have been getting this error while pushing issues from testrail to jira . This error started all of a sudden without any changes to the integration set up as we have been using it for a while 

Plugin "Jira_REST" returned an error: Invalid user or password or insufficient permissions for the integration user (HTTP code 401). Please check the Jira User value in the Integration and/or User Settings has been configured correctly.Capture.PNG

3 comments

Comment

Brian Dunn April 23, 2019

Same here, myself and two other co-workers can no longer push and get the same error message.

Zaldy Parian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2019

I have the same error after updating our TestRail with API-token based authentication. We received instructions that the 3rd-party cookie based authentication will no longer work after 29/04/2019. We changed it to token based; but this annoying error message. And we have to manually add a defect in Jira until we find a solution to the error.

I'm keen to know the fix for this error message.

zubin May 16, 2019

facing the same issue while using the "push" feature

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events