Dual Track

Nataletta April 15, 2021

Hello, 

i am looking for somebody, who can answer a few questions to the topic ...Dual Track. 

thans in advance 

Kind regards

1 comment

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2021

I suspect you are in the wrong place.  Dual Track is not something I recognise as being an Atlassian thing.  Could you explain more?

Nataletta April 15, 2021

*for 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2021

The link is wrong.

Could you explain what your question is, instead of pointing to some other discussion that doesn't mention dual track?

Nataletta April 15, 2021

i am Not realy uptodate regrding this topic. 

I have to implement this process in jira. https://blog.glidr.io/dual-track-agile-but-easier-478474a5361d

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 15, 2021

Ok, that makes sense now, thank you.

I'm not familiar with glidr, so I'd suggest you do what the last paragraph of the article suggests. 

I quote "Solve the product-engineering gap once and for all. Try GLIDR for free and if you’re a Jira user, install the integration and learn more from our Help Center. (https://help.glidr.io/)"

Nataletta April 20, 2021

Its not the way i am looking for. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 20, 2021

Ok, then what are you looking for?

Nataletta April 20, 2021

I would like to  discuss my issue  via phone or Skype. Is That possible?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 20, 2021

Most of us don't do that, you might want to think about engaging a partner or consultant, or talking directly to Glidr instead of an Atlassian place - most of us probably can't help you with Glidr.  (Also, most of us will start with the question "what are you trying to do, and what have you tried from the Glidr docs?")

Nataletta April 20, 2021

I could not use the Plugin from glidr. (Pur Company do Not alow That us) I Heard That the implemetation of Dual Track is Possible also without any Plugins. 

Nataletta April 20, 2021

Where Van i find any documentation of the this topic (jira implementation)?

Nataletta April 20, 2021

*can

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 20, 2021

I think Advanced Roadmaps provides the ability to implement this sort of thing, it's just one way to look at sets of team's work and have an overall plan for them.  I'd look at https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/guides/roadmaps/advanced-roadmaps

Like Dave likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events