Download/Export Active Sprint tasks

Abhishek Gaur December 12, 2017

Our Sprints are small but the team is BIG. Hence, there are lots of tasks. Anyway, we need to export a list of all the tasks in current/active Sprint. How do I as a Project Manager do that?

I am the administrator for JIRA as well.

1 comment

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2017

Search for "issue in sprint" and use the issue navigator's export functions to draw the issues out.  But, you're going to find it harder to manage your tasks outside Jira than in it. 

Thanks Nic but this dosen't gets the FULL list of tasks. I am aware that it would be harder for me to manage tasks outside JIRA. I am not doing that.

What I want is, communicate sprint updates to stakeholders. How do I show them?

I want all tasks to come in excell so I could send a report with all the graphs.

Best,

Abhi

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2017

Your best option is to let them into Jira so they can see for themselves.

I knew you would suggest that. They already have the access but don't get the High-Level reports. It gives a very micro level view of the sprint.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 12, 2017

Why don't they get the "high level reports"?  What are they and how are you getting to them for PMs and developers?

You mean to say, we can get a High Level Report? Based on Labels and Sprint level reports (we run multiple sprints in one go)?

If so, kindly let me know how you run a High level report?

What I do is I see Jira board and based on it's current status, let the stakeholders know where we are on each sprints or each label.

Best,

Abhi

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events