Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody have an account manager?

Terry Young October 20, 2022

I cannot get the company to use Jira when I do not have an account representative that I can talk to about features, when to move to the next plan, suggest improvements and better pricing. 

It just makes no sense that they do not have account managers when you pay for a premium plan.

2 comments

Comment

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2022

If I recall correctly, access to TAMs (technical account managers) are independent of any cloud plans (including enterprise).

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2022

Yep.  I've got clients on standard plans (not premium or enterprise) that have TAMs, it's more to do with size (number of people) and complexity than the type of licence.

Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 21, 2022

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-  I've found TAM's to be quite expensive unless you can fully utilise their time. Would something like Adaptavist Assist work for intermittent admin advice?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 21, 2022

I do too, I think it's one of the reasons a lot of people go out to partners - they don't want to pay for something they will under-use!

Yes, Assist could be a good option for many - I tend to describe it "Atlassian Admin as a Service", mainly aimed at not having to pay one of your people to have to learn and administrate your Atlassian suite, but our Assist people regularly yell at Consultants when people ask the odd hard question.  I think that's the way it works with other partners too.

Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 20, 2022

Hi @Terry Young Solution Partners mostly fill this role in the Atlassian Ecosystem. You can find a partner near you in the directory: https://partnerdirectory.atlassian.com/

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events