Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Option not visible in JIRA Screen page

SHANAVASH MOHAMED September 23, 2020

Hi Team,

I am working on one of org in JIRA Admin, i have Super Admin Access but i am unable to find the delete option in screen page. How do I delete unused screens in JIRA Server, please do the needful for us. 

Thank you 

Shanavash

1 comment

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2020

Any Jira or System admin can delete screens.  Go to Admin -> Issues -> Screens for the list of all screens in your system.

You will find a "delete" option on the right for any screen that is not active in your system.  You can't delete the ones that are in use, because they're being used.  This list of screens includes the data of where they are being used.

You might want to visit "issue type screen schemes" and then "screen schemes", deleting any schemes that are not in use - this will mark the screens in them unused as well.

SHANAVASH MOHAMED September 23, 2020

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- Thank you very much for your quick response,

I verified all the screen schemes there is no associated screen to particular screen schemes, but Delete option isn't visible. 

While importing working flow the screens automatically created i updated the all the workflow as well, but still i am unable to find the delete option in screen page

Please do the needful for us.

Thanks

Shanavash 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2020

If there is no delete option, then the screen is in use somewhere.

Could you show us an example of a screen that appears to have no delete option from the list of screens? 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events