You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
In our company we are currently using Zephyr but it's annoying. We cannot create folders tree and where we can use folders and subfolders so we decided to move to other tool. I am currently thinking of one of those: Xray, TestRail and QMT4J.
Our main requirements are:
- Creating folder tree with features for each domain separately where test cases will be stored in folders and subfolders
- Easy to store and map automation tests where we don’t have to change status of executed test manually (like in zephyr right now) - open API to use
- Easy to put requirements here and create a traceability matrix and coverage for PO/DL
- Easy to link story/bug to test case and create bug from test case execution (some button like - create bug to specific project)
- Easy to create test reports after execution
- Easy to copy test cases/steps so it would be less time consuming to create ‘same’ test case for different domain and brand
- Easy to put screenshots in test case (description) and to specific step as a evidence (if this step is important to make a screenshot as a proof it was working)
- integration with CI/CD tools like codeship, jenkins
- Easy to create some exploratory tests tracking
- Fast working - no long responses for changes - example: while passing step whole page won't be reloading
- Nice to have: real time changes (auto - no refresh needed)
- easy import test cases exported from zephyr
It would be awesome if you can suggest some tool you are using (opinions of those ones I've listed or just new tools which I wasn't considering).
Thanks in advance.