Currently using Zephyr (cloud jira) and want to switch for something more useful

Deleted user July 23, 2019

Hi,

In our company we are currently using Zephyr but it's annoying. We cannot create folders tree and where we can use folders and subfolders so we decided to move to other tool. I am currently thinking of one of those: Xray, TestRail and QMT4J.
Our main requirements are:

- Creating folder tree with features for each domain separately where test cases will be stored in folders and subfolders

- Easy to store and map automation tests where we don’t have to change status of executed test manually (like in zephyr right now) - open API to use 

- Easy to put requirements here and create a traceability matrix and coverage for PO/DL

- Easy to link story/bug to test case  and create bug from test case execution (some button like - create bug to specific project)

- Easy to create test reports after execution

- Easy to copy test cases/steps so it would be less time consuming to create ‘same’ test case for different domain and brand

- Easy to put screenshots in test case (description) and to specific step as a evidence (if this step is important to make a screenshot as a proof it was working)

- integration with CI/CD tools like codeship, jenkins

- Easy to create some exploratory tests tracking

- Fast working - no long responses for changes - example: while passing step whole page won't be reloading

- Nice to have: real time changes (auto - no refresh needed)

- easy import test cases exported from zephyr

It would be awesome if you can suggest some tool you are using (opinions of those ones I've listed or just new tools which I wasn't considering).

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Martyna

1 comment

Comment

Richard Humphries July 24, 2019

Hi Martyna, 

Adaptavist have an app called Test Management for Jira (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213259/tm4j-test-management-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview) which could be a great fit based on your comments above. If you'd like to contact me directly to arrange a demo you can email me at rhumphries@adaptavist.com

Thanks,

Richard.

Richard Humphries July 24, 2019

Hi Martyna,

I posted the incorrect link to the marketplace. For Cloud please see https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213259/tm4j-test-management-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Thanks,

Richard.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events