ChatGPT integration for Jira - language settings

Władysław May 2, 2023

Hi Experts,

This is a question for the Issue AI Analytics app from the Marketplace that integrates Jira with chat gpt.

My company is based in Poland and all our Jira issues are described in Polish. By default, only the Instructions tab returns Polish results. Description improvement, Test strategy and Definition of done are in English. We want everything to work with Polish. I saw in the latest release notes that ChatGPT analytics can now be configured with a specific language. However, I can't find where this is configured - any support is appreciated!
We're very happy with the app, but we want to make sure it is accessible for everybody in the company!

Thanks in advance!

3 comments

Comment

Deview Studios May 4, 2023

Hi  Władysław,

You can change the analytics language from the app configuration page located at Apps -> Manage apps ->  Issue AI Analytics for Jira -> Configure

Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 10.50.24.png

You will see a screen similar to the following where you can set the desired language

Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 10.50.50.png

chat-sonic official June 17, 2023
  1. Access the Issue AI Analytics app in Jira.
  2. Go to the configuration settings of the app. This can typically be done by navigating to the app's settings or administration page within Jira.
  3. Look for an option or section related to language configuration or settings.
  4. In the language configuration, select Polish as the desired language for the ChatGPT analytics.
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events