Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best tool for integrating Salesforce with Jira?

Deb Shapiro June 28, 2019

Greetings kind Jiraites,

We are researching the best integration tool for SFDC and Jira cloud. I have worked with Zapier in the past and found it a good resource. Does anyone have insight into their recent experience with Zapier or Service Rocket, or any other recommended product?

Thank you very much,

Deb

4 comments

Comment

Matthew Avery June 28, 2019

Hi Deb,

You may want to look into an alternative solution like Tasktop that not only integrates Salesforce with Jira, but can connect additional tools bi-directionally. So integrating SF to Jira to ServiceNow to ALM for example.

Here's a link to page with a video on integrating Jira and Salesforce

Shubham Gupta July 2, 2019

Hi Deb,

You can try Sinergify- A Salesforce Jira Connector, which can help you in integrating your all Salesforce clouds with Jira.

The Connector is also listed on  Salesforce AppExchange.

I hope it helps

Thanks!!

Like Rohit Thakur likes this
SR Showcase Shared July 3, 2019

Hi @Deb Shapiro ,

I'd recommend you have a look at ServiceRocket's Salesforce Connector for Jira which will allow you to sync field data, case comments and attachments between the two systems, we also provide some automation options which would allow you to automatically create Jira issues from Salesforce and if you'd like to have a demonstration session set up in which we'll be able to further discuss your use cases and requirements please drop us a line at support@servicerocket.com or use our Support Portal to request it and we'll gladly coordinate with you.

In the meantime please have a look at our app documentation pages:

Best regards,

Juan

Jose Lobo (Solutions Architect at Exalate)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2021

Hey @Deb Shapiro 
Were you able to find a solution?

I don't have any experience with Zapier or ServiceRocket.

However, we just released a new version of Exalate that allows you to integrate Salesforce with any of these products (Jira included).

Here is the guide that explains how to do it:

Let me know if this helps,

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events