Did you mean: 

Automate Product Validate

Paulo Marcelo January 30, 2018

Hello!
For ours sprints, we use a column 'Validation' for 2 steps:

- Code Review (CR)
- Story Review (SR)
For CR, others devs go validate my code
For SR, Product's team validate de Task. To this, we up EC2 instance whith especific branch for PO usage, test and validate.

But, we have a bottleneck in SR :(
So, my solucion is Automate this Process!

Is there any way to check in Jira when a new task is sent to a specific column? With this Trigger, i can up a docker container with my Task. (And send a Slack Message to productTeam channel - But this is add-on)

Tnks!

1 comment

Comment

Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2018

Dear @Paulo Marcelo,

I assume, that 'sending to a specific column' means the columns of an agile board, right?

To columns are statuses (1 or more) assigned. As soon as you have a status change (transition) you have the ability to trigger "something".

Goto Administration->System->Web hooks. Create one of your needs to call docker. You have just to 'glue' a HTTP Get request that does something with docker.

Next edit one workflow transition, click on Post-Functions Tab, Add Post Function. Select Trigger WebHooks. Then you can select your WebHook you created before.

Was this helpful?

So long

Thomas

Paulo Marcelo January 30, 2018

Hey Thomas!
Thnks!! 
it helped a lot!

Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2018

Dear @Paulo Marcelo,

was my answer fine enough to be accepted?

Many thanks

Thomas

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events