Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Research opportunity for Jira Cloud

Bryce Hays
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 7, 2018

Do you use Jira Cloud? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!

We're looking for people to participate in a remote 1-hr workshop. To thank you for your time, we'll give you USD $100 via a digital gift card. To qualify, answer a few short questions. If you’re selected, you'll receive an email confirming your participation.

13 comments

Comment

Nigel Barker November 8, 2018

Hi,  I have been using cloud JIRA for about two years and would be interested in this workshop.

Nigel

Deleted user November 8, 2018

I'm up for this @Bryce Hays

Joseph Slayden November 8, 2018

Ask away @Bryce Hays

Arron Tran November 8, 2018

Hi, I'm project lead for a Jira Kanban board via Jira Cloud being used with our in-house Legal department. Let me know if you have any questions on our experience applying Jira to the Legal space.

Bryan Trummer
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2018

I'm would like to take part in this @Bryce Hays

Iris Reyes November 9, 2018

Estoy iniciando en el Uso de Jira.  Me gustaría mucho participar en el taller, -Ojalá sea  posible verlo en Español.@Bryce Hays

Saludos

Iris Reyes

irisreyes02@gmail.com

ireyes@fidenslat.com

Jan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2018

Sure, I'll participate.

Simon Merrick November 8, 2018

Everyone commenting needs to make sure they fill in the registration form https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_ePbayfjDTwmwHml

Like # people like this
chetan_basuray November 9, 2018

I am using Jira for more than 2 years now and have used it for both Scrum and Kanban, I would be interested in participating.

Deleted user November 9, 2018

Sure, I'm interested. 

David Belknap November 9, 2018

Be interested.  thx

Spencer November 9, 2018

I'm interested as well.

Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2018

Interested.

Bryce Hays
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 12, 2018

Thanks for the interest everyone. We are full for this session. Look for more research opportunities in the future and be sure to sign up for the general research group.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events