Highlighted

Atlassian Research opportunity for Jira Cloud

Bryce Hays Atlassian Team Wednesday

Do you use Jira Cloud? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!

We're looking for people to participate in a remote 1-hr workshop. To thank you for your time, we'll give you USD $100 via a digital gift card. To qualify, answer a few short questions. If you’re selected, you'll receive an email confirming your participation.

13 comments

Hi,  I have been using cloud JIRA for about two years and would be interested in this workshop.

Nigel

Danny Harris Community Champion Thursday

I'm up for this @Bryce Hays

Hi, I'm project lead for a Jira Kanban board via Jira Cloud being used with our in-house Legal department. Let me know if you have any questions on our experience applying Jira to the Legal space.

Bryan Trummer Community Champion Thursday

I'm would like to take part in this @Bryce Hays

Iris Reyes I'm New Here Friday

Estoy iniciando en el Uso de Jira.  Me gustaría mucho participar en el taller, -Ojalá sea  posible verlo en Español.@Bryce Hays

Saludos

Iris Reyes

irisreyes02@gmail.com

ireyes@fidenslat.com

Sure, I'll participate.

Everyone commenting needs to make sure they fill in the registration form https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_ePbayfjDTwmwHml

Like 3 people like this
chetan basuray I'm New Here Friday

I am using Jira for more than 2 years now and have used it for both Scrum and Kanban, I would be interested in participating.

Be interested.  thx

Spencer I'm New Here Friday

I'm interested as well.

Bryce Hays Atlassian Team Monday

Thanks for the interest everyone. We are full for this session. Look for more research opportunities in the future and be sure to sign up for the general research group.

Comment

Community showcase
Posted Oct 16, 2018 in Jira

Looking for anyone who made the switch to Data Center

The Jira Marketing team is putting together an ebook on migrating to Data Center. We're looking for pro tips on how you staffed your project team and organized your Proof of Concept. Share yo...

1,226 views 17 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you