Assign notification scheme

Franck Assouline March 27, 2019

Hi,

I can't assign a notification scheme to my project.

thanks for you help

2 comments

Comment

Raynard Rhodes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2019

I don't have this option : 

Project settings and Notifications

I searched everywhere

Raynard Rhodes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2019

Are you a project admin? Global Admin?

Yes, I have full authorization.

I just want to be notified as admin in all submitted tickets... that's all....

Raynard Rhodes
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 27, 2019

Project settings is typically in the bottom-left corner and looks like a gear/cog wheel.picture..PNG

Yes, I have the project settings button, but when i'm on it, the "Notification" button is missing.

Raynard Rhodes
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 27, 2019

If you go to project settings > Notifications (towards the bottom on the left side) you'll see an "Issue Created" event. Add your role/group to that notification and you should receive emails when that event is triggered.

Capture.JPG

I'm sorry, it's in French, but I don't have the same option that you have.

About notification, All I have is "Customer notification" to edit all the emails the customer receive

Raynard Rhodes
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 27, 2019

Are there more options below that? But it seems you're on a cloud version, but I would imagine it's the same.

unfortunately I don't have anythink except that. Yes I'm on the cloud version....

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events