It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Assign notification scheme

Hi,

I can't assign a notification scheme to my project.

thanks for you help

2 comments

I don't have this option : 

Project settings and Notifications

I searched everywhere

Are you a project admin? Global Admin?

Yes, I have full authorization.

I just want to be notified as admin in all submitted tickets... that's all....

Project settings is typically in the bottom-left corner and looks like a gear/cog wheel.picture..PNG

Yes, I have the project settings button, but when i'm on it, the "Notification" button is missing.

If you go to project settings > Notifications (towards the bottom on the left side) you'll see an "Issue Created" event. Add your role/group to that notification and you should receive emails when that event is triggered.

Capture.JPG

I'm sorry, it's in French, but I don't have the same option that you have.

About notification, All I have is "Customer notification" to edit all the emails the customer receive

Are there more options below that? But it seems you're on a cloud version, but I would imagine it's the same.

unfortunately I don't have anythink except that. Yes I'm on the cloud version....

Comment

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

We want to hear from you! How do you use Slack and Atlassian together?

Hi Everyone! My name is Mina and I am on Atlassian’s Ecosystems Marketing team. Our team is focused on our technology partnerships and marketplace apps. One of Atlassian’s partners is Slack, who ...

44 views 0 4
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you