Add total logged time in Zephyr

Antara Roy August 29, 2019

How to add total logged time, total execution time and execution workflow status in the test cycle summary of zephyr Thanks in advance for your help.

issue.PNG

3 comments

Comment

Hitesh.Jamb@apa.com.au October 22, 2019

Is there a response to this?

Steph Mason December 3, 2019

Did you get an answer to this?

Huong_Dang July 7, 2020

I get the same issue. I would like to add total execution time for test cycle. But I don't know how?

can someone help?

Edgar Valdivia April 25, 2022

Good morning everyone,

It appears you will not be able to view the "Total Execution Time" and "Total Logged Time" fields under "Ad-Hoc". You have to create a new cycle in order to view them. In addition, you will also not be able to see the To Do/In Progress/Done/Reopen buttons within the test case executions (which help with calculating the estimated and logged times). Below is a further explanation of how to calculate:

Total Execution Time - this is an estimate of how long the cycle will take. it is calculated automatically whenever a test case within a cycle has the "In Progress" button selected. what Zephyr will then do, is take the "Estimate Time" (this is a metric that is located within test case ticket types) for all test cases in a cycle and add them together.

example: you have two test cases in a cycle, each with an estimate of 30 minutes. you execute one and click "In Progress" button. When you return to the cycle summary, "Total Execution Time" will now display as an hour

"Total Logged Time" - this is a metric that is manually entered. in a test case execution after you have clicked "In Progress" button, a "Done" button will appear. once you are finished executing a test case, clicking the "Done" button will then cause two options to appear:

Increase by - this allows you to incrementally add minutes/hours/days to the "Logged Time" (recommended for when you haven't finished testing but are done for the day)

Set to - this overwrites whatever is currently listed in the "Logged Time" 

After you have added/set the "Logged Time", you will then see a "Reopen" button appear. This will allow you to put the test case back into "In Progress" and allow you to update the "Logged Time"

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events