Migrating from My ToDo

We have just released version 6.2.5 which includes a migration path from My Todo, a checklist app which has been removed from the Marketplace as part of Atlassian’s commitment to standing with Ukraine. Removal from the Marketplace means that customers will not be able to renew their Data Center subscriptions for My Todo, nor will My.com – makers of My Todo – be able to upload new versions of the app.

To support My Todo customers, we’ve created an easy migration path that allows you to easily convert to Checklist for Jira with your existing checklists intact. The importer allows you to replicate your My Todo checklist custom fields by creating new checklist fields or importing into an existing field:

New Checklist Field

When copying a Todo checklist field to a new Checklist for Jira field, the importer will:

• Create a Checklist field with the same name as the ToDo List field.

• Copy the ToDo checklist field context schemes (Project/Issue Type relationships) to the new Checklist field.

• Place the new Checklist field on the same screens as the ToDo List field.

• Replace the Checklist’s statuses with the list of used statuses found in ToDo items.

• Copy the items in every issue.

Existing Checklist Field

When migrating the values from the ToDo checklist field to an existing Checklist for Jira field, the importer will:

• Replace the Checklist’s statuses with the list of used statuses found in ToDo items.

• Copy the items in each issue.

Please see our documentation for detailed information, and feel free to contact our help center for further assistance with your migration.

2 comments

Marcus Jensen June 7, 2023

Awesome! Thank you for posting!!

Falbaqami June 8, 2023

Perfect, Really Thanks..

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events