Job opportunity: Jira Application Manager - Germany

Hello colleagues,
I am urgently looking for a German speaking, experienced Jira Application & Process Manager for my team.
„The uvex group is a medium-sized family business, based in Fürth near Nuremberg, Franconia, Bavaria, Germany. The constant transfer of know-how between top-class sport and occupational safety inspires our inventive talent and innovative ability. Seven strong brands benefit from the manufacturing expertise of the three companies uvex safety group, uvex sports group and Filtral group: uvex safety, laservision, Heckel and HexArmor in occupational safety, uvex sports and ALPINA for sports, and Filtral for eyewear.“ 

If you are interested or know someone who would fit please check out this link to the Job posting: Job Posting 

Thank you!

3 comments

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 27, 2021

@nina_schmidt - ooh, explicitly calling out process management? Nice. I'm guessing this is for on-premise Jira since the position involves monitoring of the instance? And I see this post is tagged as "jira-server", but just checking.

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2021

Hi @Dave Liao 

Yes, because Jira and process management are correlated and Jira Application Management won‘t be a „whole day job“. 
And it‘s on prem Data Center. 

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 29, 2021

Danke!

Like nina_schmidt likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events