Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set a default layout in projectrak for new projects

Laura Jimenez Valencia July 26, 2023

Is there a way to make all projects (and when creating a new one) default to a created layout instead of the default one in projectrak? that is, not having to be changing the layout but rather everyone already having the new layout by default.

1 answer

0 votes
Fede Baronti -Deiser-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2023

Hi @Laura Jimenez Valencia , 

I'm Fede Baronti from Deiers, Projectrak's developers. Thanks for writing your question about Projectrak. 

I believe you have also opened a support request with this same question, and my colleague Carlos has already answered this question. 

But in order to share knowledge about Projectrak: unfortunately, Projectrak does not have the ability to associate Layouts with projects by default. 

On the other hand, we have a workaround for this situation: with the help of Jira Automation, you will be able to Automatically set a Default Layout for your projects. You can find the full explanation and configuration right here: How to automatically set a Default Layout for my Projects. It should be an easy configuration. 

Hope this helps and please, if you have any further questions, do not hesitate to let me know. 

Thanks and all the best. 

Laura Jimenez Valencia August 16, 2023

Thanks for the answer!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders