Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi-partners projects

Elham
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 26, 2024

Hi,

I would like to create a project plan for a project including 6 partners (each has its own team). I couldn't find this feature, could you please assist me on this issue?

Many thanks,

Elham

2 answers

0 votes
Elham
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 27, 2024

Hi @Benjamin 

Many thanks for your reply.
I would like to cluster people as a group for each partner, not adding individuals.
In fact, I dont know how I can plan the project to have a report/output on the contribution of each partner. 
This is for an EU project consisting of 7 partners.
Many thanks 
Elham
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2024

Hi @Elham ,

For JWM, it might be simpler just to have a partner field created and have a list of the 7 partners. Then you can create a project around specific filters against that field for each partner.

There's also the concept of Teams that may work for you depending on your needs.

https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-account/docs/what-is-an-atlassian-team/

See what fits best for you. I would recommend trying both ways just to experiment.

0 votes
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2024

Hi. @Elham ,

What exactly do you want to do with your. Jira project? You can add as many people as you like to work in the project. Just add the members under people in your. project.

Here's the documentation to guide you:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-work-management/docs/add-users-to-your-project/

-Ben

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM Trial
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events