Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira automation

Jennifer Norz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 12, 2023

I'm fairly new to Jira and am hoping to get some guidance. Multiple internal departments are using Jira to track our external partner data (ie: partner health, contract updates) and much of the same information has to be updated across all boards manually. Is there a way to set up the Jira boards so if you update a single board all pertinent information will update other boards automatically. This would be a game changer on time and duplicative efforts. Any insights appreciated!

1 answer

0 votes
Mohanraj Thangamuthu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 12, 2023

Hello, Good day. Kindly confirm if my understanding is correct. You have many different projects. If an issue on project A is updated then another linked issue on project B need to be updated with same value ?

Jennifer Norz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 13, 2023

Thank you Monhanraj, for this particular project we are using Jira to maintain our partners health and data. So if one card is updated by our Partner Success team can that same updated data be updated on other department Jira cards through an automation? Or does the data need to be updated manually? Thanks for your insights.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events