Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JWM Issue details on Calendar View

Patrik Zagar January 30, 2024

Dear Community,

Is there a way to display more information from the created issues on the Calendar view?

Currently, the calendar shows only the issue type, number, title, and assignee avatar/image.

We would ideally want to customize what is shown in the blocks.

To add for example a custom field we have in the ticket, or category, label, etc.

Looking forward to suggestions.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2024

Hello @Patrik Zagar 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

That is not currently possible, but there is a change request to which you can add your vote and comments.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JWMCLOUD-600

Patrik Zagar February 1, 2024

Thank you Trudy, I was looking if there is an open request, but could not find it. I just put my vote there.

0 votes
Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 30, 2024

Hi @Patrik Zagar 

It's Mary from Planyway

As it was noticed earlier you can't add these fields in the Jira dafault calendar. But with some third-party apps like Planyway calendar for Jira it's possible to add the following fields: dates, status, project name (as you can view the calendar across projects), estimation and tracked time.

Снимок экрана 2024-01-31 102917.jpg

Patrik Zagar February 1, 2024

Thank you Maria.

We would need something a bit more robust and even customizable - to be able to show some custom fields from out issues.

Like Maria likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events