Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to make a report, but my tickets does not get 'solved'.

luc
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 18, 2023

Hello all,

Our tickets are entering our system i an "open" column. I want that the tickets get the status solved if i move the ticket to the column "Gereed" (Ready in dutch). How can i do this?

Is it also possible to make automatically an update time stamp in the ticket if i move the ticket in the columns in between "open" and "ready"?

Thank you!

1 answer

1 vote
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2023

Hello @luc 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Each column represents one or more Status values that can be assigned to the issue. Can you show us the Columns configuration page for your board so we can see what Status values are associated with the Gereed column in your board?

Statuses also belong to a Status Category. There are three Status Categories. They are color coded so that when you look at a Status value you can identify by its color its Status Category.

Category  color 
To Do  gray 
In Progress  blue 
Done  green

When an issue is changed to a green Status is is considered "solved". Is the status in the Gereed column a green status?

What type of project are you using? Go to Projects > View all projects, and tell us what the Type column says for your project.

What type of report are you trying to create? Are you using a built in report? If so, which one?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events