Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view a calendar of all my projects at once?

Joshua Ramcharan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 22, 2024

Good day , 

I have a few projects in the management space. I want to view a collective calendar. 

how do I do this?  As of now, I can only view individual calendars

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Allison White
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 23, 2024

I am struggling with this as well.  We are on the cloud version.  We have the "calendar app" which will put our due dates on a calendar with a subscription but I dont see where I can see a calendar within JIRA itself.

Here is my goal:  We have 17 trainings scheduled in the next month.  Each training is its own ticket.  How can I view all of those ticket due dates on a calendar within JIRA?

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2024

@Kristen Roth How's this an accepted answer?

Allison White
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 24, 2024

OK - I had a co-worker show me something.  In JIRA, go to the top left with the 9 dots.  Click on Confluence.  Click on your project.  You will see calendars on the left side.  You can view the calendar there and you can also set up filters as to what you want to see on the calendar - your stuff, the entire team, only certain tasks, etc.

I am not very good yet at the filters but I can at least see a calendar now. 

Like MarielleH likes this
0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2024

Hi @Joshua Ramcharan welcome to the Atlassian Community!

In the Free and Standard Plan, the calendar view is a per project feature, you cannot visualize and plan work over all projects with this view.

With a Jira Work Management Premium plan, you can view your overview in the calendar.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events