Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to manage multiple projects in a single board in JIRA Work Management

Vinay September 25, 2022

Hello Community 

How to manage multiple projects in a single board in JIRA Work Management.
Is it possible or any suggestion ?

BR//

Vinay

2 answers

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2022

Hi Vinay,

I recently wrote an article that will walk you through creating a second board to use with Jira Work Management projects.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agile-articles/Creating-a-Second-Agile-Board-for-Team-Managed-or-JIra-Work/ba-p/2115018

Vinay September 27, 2022

Hello @John Funk 

Thanks for replying.

I know we can create board with filters in JIRA software where we can include different project tickets in the filter query to show on board.

I am asking for JIRA work Management, there is now such way i found for creating filter for board in JIRA work management.

Any suggestion ?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2022

No, you cannot change the base filter associated with the built-in board for a Jira Work Management project. That's why you have to create the second board if you want to have a board with that flexibility. 

Vinay September 27, 2022

@John Funk 
Can you guide me how to create another board in  JIRA work management project ?

I didnot find any way .

Regards

Vinay

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 27, 2022

See my article link above in the first message I posted. 

Vinay September 27, 2022

Yeah so, it is not possible to locate 2nd board in Business projects.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 27, 2022

No, not using the Location field itself. But you can add a shortcut in the left-hand menu. 

0 votes
Geylani Özçubukçu September 25, 2022

Hello Vinay,

I was able to get 1 board for multiple projects by creating a filter and them applying that filter to a new board. 

The only problem I have with this board is I can't share it to my team. But if it is ok for your I would recommend you use it.

My filter:

project in (.....) AND issuetype in (Bug, Epic, Story, Task, Subtask) ORDER BY created ASC

Vinay September 27, 2022

Hello @Geylani Özçubukçu 

Thanks for replying, but i am not asking for Jira software board, there is no such board filter query for Jira work management, each project has their own board in Jira work management.

I have requirement to see other Business project tickets in one project.

Any suggestions ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events