Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i solve a problem with the creation of new issues?

max May 12, 2024

At the moment of creating a issue i have a  problem with the summary. Jira says me that i havent fill sumarry but i do, and they dont give me a new space to fill it. 

Captura.PNG

2 answers

3 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2024

Hi @max ,

first of all try to check if the summary field has been hidden by mistake in the create screen

Immagine.png

If that field can't be selected on show fields screen, please ask to a JIRA admin to put Summary field on the create screen associated to Admin issue type. 

Hope this helps,

Fabio

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2024

Hey @max  - did this solve your problem?

1 vote
Dexter de Vera
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 13, 2024

Hi @max ,

as mention of @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ . check the fields available on your screen.

In addition, As Jira admin, you can add the field missing in your project. Assuming you're using company managed project, this doc shows different options how to associate fields in the screen.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-associate-fields-with-screens-1188429614.html 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events