Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Como colocar uma tarefa dentro de um epic

Barbara Martins December 4, 2023

Boa tarde,

Gostaria de saber como adicionar um "pai" à uma tarefa.

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 4, 2023

Olá @Barbara Martins ,

Você está trabalhando com um projeto gerenciado por equipe ou gerenciado pela empresa? Essas informações serão exibidas na parte inferior do painel à esquerda quando você estiver visualizando o projeto.

A Epic já existe?

A tarefa já existe?

---

Hello,

Are you working with a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? That information will show at the bottom of the panel on the left when you are viewing the project.

Does the Epic already exist?

Does the Task already exist?

How to put a task inside an epic

Good afternoon,

I would like to know how to add a "parent" to a task.

Barbara Martins December 5, 2023

Olá, @Trudy Claspill 

Então, pude verificar que em projeto gerenciado por equipe, aparece essa opção.

Contudo eu precisava dessa opção para projetos gerenciados pela empresa, que é o que não estou conseguindo fazer.

Sim, o Epic e a Tarefa já existem.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2023

Em projetos gerenciados pela equipe e pela empresa, você deverá encontrar a opção Adicionar épico na localização atual na parte superior do problema ao visualizá-lo, se o tipo de problema for do nível de problema padrão.

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 7.59.21 AM.png 

Na seção de campos de contexto à direita da visualização do problema, você também pode encontrar um campo denominado Pai. Você pode inserir a chave do problema para o Epic ao qual deseja adicionar a tarefa.

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 8.03.07 AM.png

Em uma tela de Backlog, se você passar o mouse sobre o cartão, verá um botão +Épico revelado e poderá clicar nele.

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 8.04.18 AM.png 

Também na tela Backlog, se o painel Epics estiver aparecendo à esquerda, você poderá arrastar um cartão de tarefa da lista e soltá-lo no cartão Epic no painel Epics para adicionar essa tarefa ao Epic.

---

In both Team and Company Managed projects you should find the Add Epic option in the breadcrumbs at the top of the issue when viewing the issue, if the issue type is from the standard issue level.

In the context fields section on the right of the issue view you may also find a field labeled Parent. You can enter the issue key for the Epic to which you want to add the Task.

On a Backlog screen if you hover over the card you should see a +Epic button revealed, and you can click on that.

Also on the Backlog screen if you have the Epics panel showing on the left, then you can drag a Task card from the list and drop it on the Epic card in the Epics panel to add that Task to the Epic.

So, I was able to verify that in a project managed by a team, this option appears.

However, I needed this option for projects managed by the company, which is what I'm not able to do.

Yes, Epic and Task already exist.

Barbara Martins December 5, 2023

Olá,

Muito obrigada, contudo no meu não aparece essa opção.

Sabe me dizer onde eu posso configurar para que apareça essa opção?

Screenshot 2023-12-05 145007.png

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 5, 2023

Você pode nos mostrar uma imagem como essa para o problema da Epic que você disse que já existe?

Você pode nos mostrar o esquema de tipo de problema associado ao projeto, para que possamos confirmar se o tipo de problema épico está incluído?

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 11.40.37 AM.png

---

Can you show us an image like that for the Epic issue that you said already exists?

Can you show us the Issue Type Scheme associated with the project, so that we can confirm that Epic issue type is included?

Hello,

Thank you very much, however this option does not appear on mine.

Can you tell me where I can configure this option to appear?

Barbara Martins December 6, 2023

Segue imagem abaixo:

Screenshot 2023-12-06 150845.png

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 6, 2023

Olá,

Você pode clicar na opção Tipos de problemas no painel à esquerda e depois nos mostrar o que é exibido no painel à esquerda? Exemplos:

Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 12.14.45 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 12.15.25 PM.png

Você adicionou um tipo de problema a este projeto para a Epic? Em caso afirmativo, quando você criou o novo tipo de problema, qual destas opções você selecionou?

Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 12.18.48 PM.png

---

Hello,

Can you click on the Issue Types option in the panel on the left and then show us what displays in the panel on the left after that? Examples:

<images>

Did you add an issue type to this project for Epic? If so, when you created the new issue type, which of these options did you select?

<image>

Barbara Martins December 6, 2023

Segue print:

Screenshot 2023-12-06 182558.png

Eu coloquei Epic, Tarefa e Subtarefa.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 6, 2023

Não consegui descobrir uma combinação de fatores para que o link "Adicionar épico" não esteja presente na parte superior de um projeto de gerenciamento de trabalho gerenciado pela empresa em que o tipo de problema épico faça parte do esquema de tipo de problema do projeto.

Recomendo que você abra um caso de suporte diretamente com a Atlassian sobre isso. E seria ótimo se você relatasse aqui o que aprendeu.

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

---

I have not been able to figure out a combination of factors that result in the "Add Epic" link not being present  at the top of a company-managed work management project where the epic issue type is part of the project's issue type schema.

I recommend that you open a support case directly with Atlassian about this. And it would be great if you reported what you learned here.

I put Epic, Task and Subtask.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events