Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big gantt and Swanly suspended

Observatório da Indústria September 19, 2023

I was using BigGantt license and it expired. Now when I go to the payment part it is suspended, it and other applications, like Swanly. It's free, can anyone help me because it's suspended?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2023

Hello @Observatório da Indústria 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Are you able to access Jira itself, or is that also suspended?

If your Jira Cloud site has been suspended, your billing contacts should have received information prior to its suspension. If you were using the Free version then it is possible that you went over the limit of 10 users. When that happens you need to either reduce your licensed users to 10 or less or you need to start paying for the app. If you don't reduce the user count before the billing cycle, then you get billed for the users. If you don't pay the bill, then your previously Free instance can get suspended.

If your Jira subscription is suspended, refer to this post for information on how to address that.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-re-subscribe-to-suspended-subscriptions/qaq-p/799563

Observatório da Indústria September 19, 2023

Olá, não, o Jira não está suspenso, somente alguns aplicativos. Na versão gratuita tenho 9 usuários. Na parte de cobrança não tem nada pendente de pagamento.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2023

Os aplicativos BigGantt e Swanly afirmam que são gratuitos para até 10 usuários, de acordo com suas listagens no mercado.

Você sempre teve menos de 10 usuários? Você pagou para licenciar esses aplicativos em algum momento?

Quantos usuários a página Faturamento mostra que você tem para cada um desses aplicativos?

Você pode fornecer uma imagem na tela do que está vendo, bloqueando qualquer informação confidencial?

---

Both the BigGantt and Swanly apps say they are free for up to 10 users, according to their marketplace listings.

Have you always been under 10 users? Did you pay to license those apps at some point?

How many users does the Billing page show you have for each of those apps?

Can you provide a screen image of what you are seeing, blocking any confidential information?

Hi, no, Jira is not suspended, only certain applications. In the free version I have 9 users. In the billing section, there is nothing pending payment.

Observatório da Indústria September 20, 2023

jira.png

Observatório da Indústria September 20, 2023

Aparece desta forma, não tem a quantidade de usuários destes aplicativos.

jira2.png

por engano foi colocado um usuário a mais, mas já retirei. Pensei que ele não permitia adicionar mais de 10. Não paguei em nenhum momento por estes aplicativos e no campo cobrança está zerado.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 20, 2023

Se você passar o mouse sobre este ícone, que mensagem receberá?

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 1.25.50 PM.png

O contato de cobrança das suas assinaturas recebeu alguma mensagem relacionada a isso?

Até o momento, não consegui encontrar nenhuma informação sobre sua situação específica em que aplicativos de terceiros são exibidos como suspensos pelo produto Jira. O único cenário em que posso imaginar onde isso poderia acontecer é se você ultrapassasse o limite de 10 pessoas e, nesse estado, ocorresse a data de cobrança dos aplicativos. Nesse caso, o aplicativo teria tentado cobrar de você. Se você não inseriu as informações de pagamento, eles podem ter suspendido seu acesso aos aplicativos. Se você posteriormente reduziu sua contagem de usuários para 10 ou menos, isso não elimina a exigência de que você pague pelo aplicativo que tentou cobrar de você enquanto havia mais de 10 usuários.

---

If you hover over this icon, what message do you get?

Did the Billing Contact for your subscriptions ever receive any messages related to this?

So far I have not been able to find any information about your specific situation where third party applications show as suspended by the Jira product does not. The only scenario I can think of where this might happen is if you went over the 10 person limit and while in that state the billing date for the applications occurred. In that case the application would have tried to bill you. If you did not have payment information entered, then they may have suspended your access to the apps. If you subsequently reduced your user count to 10 or less that does not eliminate the requirement that you pay for the app that attempted to bill you while there where more than 10 users.

It appears this way, there is no number of users of these applications.

jira2.png

An extra user was added by mistake, but I have already removed it. I thought it didn't allow me to add more than 10. I never paid for these apps and the billing field is zero.

Observatório da Indústria September 21, 2023

jira 3.png

Aparece essa mensagem

Observatório da Indústria September 21, 2023

jira 4.png

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2023

Obrigado por compartilhar isso.

Neste ponto não tenho ideias adicionais.

Recomendo que você entre em contato com o suporte da Atlassian para obter orientação conforme descrito na postagem

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-re-subscribe-to-suspended-subscriptions/qaq-p/799563

Informe-os de que apenas os aplicativos de terceiros foram suspensos. Eles podem ajudá-lo diretamente ou orientá-lo a entrar em contato com as equipes de suporte dos fornecedores desses aplicativos específicos.

Por favor, informe aqui qual foi a solução, para ajudar outros membros da comunidade que possam ter o mesmo problema e encontrar sua postagem.

--- 

Thank you for sharing that.

At this point I have no additional ideas.

I recommend that you contact Atlassian support for guidance as described in the post

Let them know that only the third party applications have been suspended. They may be able to help you directly, or they may direct you to contact the support teams for the vendors of those specific apps.

Please report back here what the solution turns out to be, to help other community members who might have the same problem and find your post.

Observatório da Indústria October 25, 2023

Olá, bom dia!

A solução foi desinstalar e instalar novamente os aplicativos. 

Like Trudy Claspill likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events