Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Roadmap Incorrect Epic Status

AYoung March 12, 2022

I am testing the Jira Advanced Roadmap. I see the status of the epics are not correct. One Epic has a status of done and all the issues in the epic have a status of done. However, in the Advanced Roadmap, the Epic is displayed with a status of To Do. Is this a bug?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2022

Hi @AYoung

Statuses should be the same.  

I would check if the advanced roadmap plan has a pending review that needs to be saved. Maybe someone moved it back to "to do do" and they forgot to save the changes.

If you still have issues, I would contact atlassian support.

Regards 

AYoung March 14, 2022

I was advised the status is from the Epic Status rather than the workflow status on the Epic ticket. Once I updated that status to Done it updated in the Advanced Roadmap. The Epic Status doesn't update automatically move to Done when all the tickets in the Epic are moved to Done. 

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2022

@AYoung

That's correct. You will need some automation to update the epic status automatically when all issues under it are completed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events