Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the prioritizing method to go for?

Lucas_DevSamurai_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 24, 2023

So, I'm learning how to use the RICE framework to prioritize my issues (and other team members as well), and I came across a lot more prioritization techniques, like: 

• MoSCoW prioritization
  • ABCDE prioritization
  • Kano model
  • Walking Skeleton

I would like to discuss their use cases if anyone has experience with any of these techniques. And if you are using something else, please help me learn more. 

Thanks in advance! 

1 comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

All of them have strengths and weaknesses, the "best" one is impossible to define outside your team.  How do you want to do it?  Which model is the best fit for your team?

Like Lucas_DevSamurai_ likes this
Lucas_DevSamurai_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 8, 2023

As a matter of fact, we did take a look back at our project as it is still in the initial phase. We will switch to the MoSCoW for the time being before going back to RICE.

Thanks for your response. It helped us decide what we needed to complete first.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events