Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking and filling individual time/capacity in a sprint

Wayne Wilson April 29, 2024

During sprint planning, we need the ability to input team members and their capacity availability per day. Then, as we load the sprint, assigning work to individuals, we need the ability to see each team member's capacity 'filling up' so we know when each team member's capacity is full for the given sprint. We used to use DevOps for planning so I know exactly how to do this in DevOps, just not sure how to do it in Jira. Help please.

Thanks so much!

1 comment

Amay Purohit_RVS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2024

Hi @Wayne Wilson 

If you are on premium subscription, I believe you should have capacity planning features. As an alternative, if you are ok to consider a mktplace app to help you to plan the capacity for your team members and track them, you can try out the one we have developed for the same use case. 

Capacity Planner

The app allows to store the capacity for individual users and save as templates. which can be mapped to a project / fix version to track the allocation and remaining time per user. Do try it out.

Disclaimer : I am part of the team which developed this app

Capacity Report Fix Version - New.PNG

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events