PDF reader

Hoiama Rodrigues January 10, 2021

Hi,

When we upload PDF to Jira software task and open it to read,  the page reload  after some minutes and return to beginning of document pdf again.

We can't read a document because the jira reload and reload again and we lost the page.

1 answer

0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2021

Hi @Hoiama Rodrigues ,

I tried to reproduce the issue (read a PDF in Jira Cloud) but it worked for me. Did you try with different pdf documents? Can you share a screenshot or short video? Was it ever working for you? Can you try with a different browser? Thanks

Hoiama Rodrigues January 10, 2021

Hi dear,

If you open a document,  after 6 minutes the  jira Software will reload all the page could try this in your machine waiting 6 minutes?

Here I tested in various types of PDF documents.

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2021

Hi @Hoiama Rodrigues ,

Hmm... Yes, I'm waiting 10 or so minutes without being able to reproduce. I found a similar post where Angelica was giving some advice to troubleshoot: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/attachments-viewd-in-browser-frequently-reload/qaq-p/1519577

Have you tried with a different browser?

Hoiama Rodrigues January 11, 2021

Hi Dear,

thank you very much to help-me, I install new version browser and this work :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events