Issue is not opening

Rohini Ghatpande March 24, 2023

Created an issue under a project. While trying to open the issue, the message "We could not connect to that issue" appears. But this issue is shown in the list of issues of the project. How to open the issue?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2023

Hello @Rohini Ghatpande ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!

As per my understanding you are able to create the issue and able to view the issue in the list but when you open the issue in new tab you are unable.

Could you please tell us the error message you are getting and or any screenshot, it will be easy to troubleshoot the issue.

Regards,
Mayur

image.png

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2023

@Rohini Ghatpande as per this it seems to be problem, solved: We couldn't connect to that issue Make sure that t... (atlassian.com)   please raise a support ticket with Atlassian.

Sure Mayur. Thanks for the help!

Like Mayur Jadhav likes this

Can I raise a support ticket with the free version?

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 24, 2023

No, free version is not entitled with Support. Please check if you Jira Admin is able to view the issue.

Rohini Ghatpande March 27, 2023

Oh, oh, we have the free version only. :(
I am the admin.

But, I just now tried opening the issue, and it opened! I don't know how! 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events