Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

ACP-620 Preparation

Hello,

I use JIRA Software as JIRA Administrator, Project Administrator and it is server type. But ASAP we are moving to Cloud so i have planned to do certification in ACP-620.

I have just completed my ACP-620 and scheduled exam in next week. i was wondering that there are no sample questions more than 7 in course.

Is there any other way so I can access and prepare or practice for multiple choice questions so that makes me sharp for my exam other than this course. Any previous exam questions or dumps in any format so that I can practice more.

Any help, guidance or suggestions.

Thanks,

Sneha Ammagari

2 comments

Hey @snehaammagari ,

You may have seen this post, but just in case: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Training-Certification-questions/ACP-620-Prep/qaq-p/1519316

There are good tips and links to resources there. Good luck! You got this! ;-)

Like snehaammagari likes this

Hi @snehaammagari ,

I would suggest you do practice as much as you can. You will face all the scenario based questions from automation, JQL, Reports and permissions.

I have followed this 10 weeks plan and it worked for me.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Training-Certification-articles/10-week-study-plan-for-ACP-600-Project-Administration-in-Jira/ba-p/1192433

All the best for your exam!

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

⚡️NEW Group for Confluence Cloud Admins

Calling all Confluence Cloud Admins!  We created a new Community Group to support your unique needs as Confluence admins. This is a group where you can ask questions, access resou...

98 views 2 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you