The add-in you’ve been waiting for: Jira Cloud for Excel 🙌

106 comments

Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2023

@Thomas Christof not possible AFAIK. Those "draft" changes are not persisted to issue fields, so they are basically not invisible for the Excel exports.

marcel tchamba November 26, 2023

I don't know what's wrong by my end. I click on Get Started, no code is generated and it's internet explorer that's opened instead of chrome, my default browser.  Any tip?Jira integration issue.png

marcel tchamba November 26, 2023

I need some guidance to use Jira extension. I click on Get Started, no code is generated and it's internet explorer that's opened instead of chrome, my default browser.  Any tip?Jira integration issue.png

vaughan.dickson November 27, 2023

Hi

I have noticed that this is a old forum, but let me give it a try

In line with Upcoming changes: 'epic-link' replaced with 'parent " https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/upcoming-changes-epic-link-replaced-with-parent/  "whereby Atlassian(Jira) are looking at introducing the new Parent field . We have picked up a bug when making use of the Jira excel for Cloud addon. Whereby when the Parent field Column is exported it works perfect and displays the Column name Correct as Parent. But once we have done the Jira instance and excel verification and the refreshed date has been populated on the excel sheet the Parent name then changed from Parent to Parent.Undefined  . This is a minor issue , but we would just like to know if it is indeed related to the Upcoming changes: 'epic-link' replaced with 'parent changes and if  so if this will be addressed from your side?

Like marcel tchamba likes this
Naman Gogia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2023

Hey @marcel tchamba 

I wanted to inform you that the issue you reported recently of no code being generated when logging into Jira Cloud for Excel has been successfully resolved.

Should you encounter any further difficulties or have any questions, please feel free to let us know. We're here to assist you.

Like # people like this
marcel tchamba December 18, 2023

Thanks for the feedbacks.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events