Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retiring Skillbuilder Courses and Pro Skills Badges

Atlassian University is continuously reviewing our courses and credentials, and periodically we make decisions to retire titles. Effective today, we are retiring the following Pro Skills Badge credentials. You will no longer be able to schedule these exams or earn these credentials.

Current Pro Skills Badge holders are not affected by this change. Click here to see all the ways to maintain your Certification.

Assessment Code  Retired Pro Skills Badge
 ASB-150 Managing the User Lifecycle in Jira
 ASB-153 Configuring and Troubleshooting Permissions in Jira
 ASB-159 Is Your Jira Instance Secure?
 APB-312 Jira Reporting and Dashboards
 APB-110 Advanced Jira Workflows

With these Pro Skills Badge retirements, we are also removing their three related Skillbuilders courses from our catalog:

• Managing the User Lifecycle in Jira

• Configuring and Troubleshooting Permissions in Jira

• Is Your Jira Instance Secure?

If you were interested in learning with these three courses, we recommend learning with the following two recently-created (and free!) Skillbuilder courses:

4 comments

Comment

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2022

HI @Julia 

The Managing Permissions in Jira Data Center redirects to Jira Cloud version. I think something must be corrected :)

Like Ben Thoma likes this
Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 31, 2022

Good catch @Mirek — fixed!

Like Mirek likes this
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2022

Hi @Ben Thoma and @Julia 

Thanks for the update. I have a question.

Current I have "Atlassian Certified Jira Administrator for Data Center and Server (ACP-JA)", previously I used "Advanced Jira Workflows" to renew the main certification but since this exam is retired can I do "Issue Security in Jira" instead to maintain my main certification?

Ravi

Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2022

@Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ , check this page for the currently available maintenance opportunities.

Issue Security should meet your need.

Best Regards,

Atlassian University Team

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events