Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Secret Santa for Jira

Last year, we created the plugin, in order to make the last working days of the year magical, unfortunately, we did not manage to publish it on the marketplace on time.

I will try to rectify the situation this year, a month before Christmas. :)

Secret Santa (Secret Santa, Chris Kindle) is a Christmas game in which a group of people anonymously exchange gifts. Usually, in Secret Santa play at work, in large families or with friends, as this is a great opportunity to limit the number and cost of gifts.

Based on this game, we created the My Secret Santa for Jira plugin.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1219961

The rules of the game are as follows:

Any Jira user goes to the game interface and registers in order to become a Santa, as well as for receiving a gift from another stranger.

Now you are in the Sant database of your company. To make life easier for your Santa, you can indicate your hobbies - then choose a gift for you is not difficult. Also, indicate where you are, this will help with New Year's gift logistics.

548c3e84-d69a-42d7-b271-cfb6fffff463.png

Now you are in the game! The game will begin when Senior Santa (Jira-admin :)) gives the command to start! After that, you can’t leave the game in any way, and internal algorithms will pick you a colleague for a gift. In order not to miss this important moment and not to forget about the gift, Jira will send you an email notification about the start of the game and the lucky one that you will generously give.

Holiday greetings! 🙂

1 comment

Comment

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 24, 2019

I have been using https://www.boogspace.com/ for years but I might check out this app next year.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events