Are you in the loop? Keep up with the latest by making sure you're subscribed to Community Announcements. Just click Watch and select Articles.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

"Email confirmation to" field relocation or removal

Edited

When creating service desk requests without logging in, it auto generates a "email confirmation to" field at the bottom of the form. If possible we would like to move this field towards the top of the request form or have the email address field to automatically populate the "email confirmation to" field.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nabil
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
Apr 24, 2018

Hi Francis,

I believe you are referring to the field appearing when anonymously accessing the portal. At the moment it is not possible to move the order of the field. I have since created a feature request for this at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-6133 as I do see the value of having the ability to order the field where it should be located.

Hi Nabil,

Yes that's the field i'm referring to. Thanks for for your reply and creating the request.

Hi Atlassian Community. Is it possible to rename this field, to something like: "Your email address"?

Like Ted Korba likes this
Nabil
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
Aug 14, 2018

I'm afraid not. We have a feature request for it at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-5789

Hi,

are there any news about this request? The file description is not very clear and would be great if it was possible to rename it.

Thank you!

"Email confirmation to" is confusing for end users. Should be able to change this to "What is your email" or something that makes more sense. Please fix this!!!!

I fully agree with you Ted.

Our end customers are sometimes entering our employees' email address because they think this field is to let them know that they created a request.

Do you know if there is a way to customize the text showing for this field?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events