Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When commenting on ticket can I set that comment is emailed to customer?

clarise February 6, 2018

Hi , 

My clients prefer to create support tickets through using their own email address. Now my problem is that when I share a commnet with the customer, this comment is not sent through as an email to my customer. 

Is there any settting changes that I need to make to ensure that with each comment to the customer, they will receive a mail? 

I would appriciate any assitance. 

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Kyle Moseley
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2018

Does a field store the customer's email address? If so, add it to the notification scheme for the relevant comment events. If they are just reporters or other users interacting with the issue, try adding that to the notification scheme as well.

clarise February 8, 2018

Hi Kyle, 

Thank you for your suggestion. It now works perfectly.  

Regards, 

Kyle Moseley
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2018

Terrific! Please mark this answer as accepted.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 9, 2018

There's a grey tick to the left of answers - click that to mark the answer(s) you found most useful.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events