Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We want to hear from you about using Jira Software and Jira Service Management!

Gabrielle Allfrey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2023

Hey JSM Community. 

My name is Gabby and I am a researcher at Atlassian working on Jira Service Management. I am currently working on a project to understand Jira software customers who have recently or are planning on investing in Jira Service Management.

About the study:

Our aim is to understand the process customers go through when introducing Jira Service Management to their business.

1. What was the initial trigger for introducing JSM to your business?

2. What problem did you want to solve when you invested in Jira Service Management?

3. What has been your experience using JSM and JSW together?

How to take part:

We will be inviting participants to a 1 hour interview to share feedback directly with us. As a thank you for your time we will be offering a thank you gift of $125 USD. To find out more and register for the study follow this link: https://www.userinterviews.com/projects/hZCcpkP5iw/apply

Alternatively, if you do not want to take part in the full interview feel free to share your responses to the questions above in the comments section below. 

Your feedback is incredibly valuable and will feed directly into the decisions we make to improve the experience for future JSM customers. 

Thanks,

Gabby 

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events