Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Issue with JSM

Nermin Dolic May 3, 2024

As of yesterday (5/2/24) I have noticed that just on my laptop when scrolling down to the bottom of the page, there is an additional white space that shows a gap of nothing but just white blank space. Is any else experiencing this issue? 

blankk.png

1 answer

0 votes
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2024

Hi @Nermin Dolic welcome to the community.  I'm not experiencing the same thing that you have.  Does that ticket only have 3 responses?  Does it display differently for someone else on that same ticket?  What happens if you use a different browser on your laptop?

It might be a browser setting.  I know Jira doesn't like zoom levels different that 100%.

Nermin Dolic May 3, 2024

@Dan Breyen I just tested in Edge and it's doing the same thing there. I do use 80% on my zoom size as I don't like the text and dashboards appearing too big for me. Odd that it just started as of yesterday though. Before that, I was always using 80% zoom and never had the issue before. I know others on my team have reported the same thing, just not sure if they are using the same zoom % as me. 

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2024

@Nermin Dolic if you've tried setting your browser to 100% and it still is a problem, as you have a Cloud Premium license, you can open case with Atlassian Support and have them chime in.  

I took a quick look at Atlassian's Jira site and didn't find anything open.

Nermin Dolic May 3, 2024

@Dan Breyen Just tried with 100% zoom and still doing the same thing for me. 

Grant
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 27, 2024

Same for me - full screen or not

ticket logged

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events