Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using JIRA Service Desk with Kanban?

Alexandra Haret
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 26, 2015

Hi,

We're a growing managed IT services provider, looking for a kanban solution to manage our service desk workflow. Seeing that we don't currently use any of the JIRA platforms, I'm interested in learning what module (and add-ons) we would need to consider purchasing, to have a service desk solution that can be visualised and managed through Kanban boards. 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Paulo Hennig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2015

Hello Alexandra,
For this you'd need to have Agile (JIRA Sotware), create a board for this Service Desk project and edit your columns to have another one for Waiting for Customer. I'd recommend you to give a try in a test instance the best solution and check if it will properly fulfil your needs, then you can jump into your production.

1 vote
Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2015

Can something like this be implemented within Service Desk? The queues are already there, I just want to limit how many can assigned to each user at a time.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events