Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Organization Fild in All Requests

Walisson Pires April 20, 2021

Hello,

I've created and updated all organization for all customers in the system, I've also included the organization Field in the Project Queue, however this field is empty for many old requests.

How Can I update these requests to fill up automatically with this field?

Best Reagard,

Walisson.

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 21, 2021

Hello @Walisson Pires,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

When customers belong to an organization, they will see the option to share the ticket while creating a new request in the portal and they can also share it after the ticket is created.

If they don’t, an agent can manually add the Org to the ticket as well.

Since you need to update old requests, the best option is to bulk edit the tickets.

Please, go to Filters > Advanced search and filter the desired tickets. Then, on the top right, click on … > Bulk change all X issue(s).

Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 13.56.30.png

On the next page, select the desired tickets and click Next.

Select “Edit issues” > Next > Select “Change Organizations” and search for the Org > Next > Confirm > Acknowledge.

Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 13.59.16.png

Note that, you can only edit issues if there are no restrictions on the workflow. For example, sometimes Closed tickets can’t be edited, so it will be necessary to check the configuration and permissions on the workflow.

Hope this helps!

If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Walisson Pires April 17, 2024

Hello,

I don't think the customer get the same notification as the service desk team.

My question is related to the internal notification on Jira or on Teams.

For any changes I receive the message that the Manager ("His name") changed an issue from Waiting for support to Waiting for customer . 4 hours ago

I am the Admin and I could't find any option to edit the internal notification

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events