Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking customer interaction

Catrine Ella Falk May 24, 2023

Hi everyone, 

I am trying my hardest to figure out if Atlassian offer any type of customer interactions tracking both regarding email and calls. 

Anything would be helpful since we have all our data in Atlassian, Jira, Confluence and Atlas however we are desperately in need of tracking the contact with our customers from a CSM point of view. 

What have you done and how are you currently tracking the interactions as it is now?

1 answer

2 votes
Abraham - New Verve Consulting May 30, 2023

Dear @Catrine Ella Falk,

Not sure if this is what you are looking for exactly but I can think of a couple of options:

• Jira Service Management offers a feature called Asset and configuration management (available only in Jira Service Management premium, enterprise, and data center plans) and I believe some companies may use it to track customers https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management/product-guide/getting-started/asset-and-configuration-management#how-it-works
  • Another way of tracking is by filters or JQL queries:
    • Go to Filters > Advanced issue search. For example if you search by project and reporter, you can filter issues or calls from a specific reporter.

• The JQL version (advanced issue search) would be: Project = <your service desk or project name> and Reporter = <customer x>

• And lastly, by using a CRM app from the Atlassian marketplace. Some of these apps may allow you to manage and track interactions of organizations and customers. You can find a list of CRM apps here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=CRM
    Please note that I am part of the team that develops "Crumbs for Jira" CRM (that should show up in that list from the marketplace above), so if you require further details, you can always raise a support request directly with us there.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,

Abraham

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events