Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new UI of Cloud Jira is not available on self hosted Jira 7.7.1?

NoumanT
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 12, 2018

I did upgrade my Self Hosted instance of Jira to the latest version but I did not see any new UI after the upgrade? Did I miss any step or the new UI is not available on the self-hosted instance?

When it will be available?

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 12, 2018

Hi Nouman,

The new UI is not currently in JIRA Server and is in Cloud only.  I currently don't have an ETA for the new UI in JIRA Server.  I did some research and did not see anything related a time frame for this. 

At this time I would recommend going to JAC and creating a Suggestion to get more information from the devs which would help the Community as I've seen this asked before.  If you do create the Suggestion please post the link here so the Community can vote on it.

Cheers,

Branden

Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2018

Well, they are separate products now, Cloud and Server

diogonunes January 6, 2021

I'm amazed in two years no one created the feature request. So here it is: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-71962

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2018

The new Jira UI is available only for Jira Cloud.

0 votes
diogonunes January 6, 2021

We, the users, need to ask for it. Vote at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-71962

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events